1) All application is processed by the University of Melbourne, see the Fees section below.
2) Once you complete enrolment with the University of Melbourne, you are registered to the programme and will receive an email from the programme coordinator. If the subject is over quota, we will inform you of the outcome in June.
3) The deadline for applications is 29th June 2017. The closing date for CAP or cross-institution program is 16th June 2017. For non-University of Melbourne students, we encourage you to apply early and contact the programme coordinator for information.
4) All participants travelling from abroad are responsible for securing any visa required, and are advised to contact their home embassy early. After payment of fees, the AA School can provide a letter confirming participation in the workshop.
The AA Visiting School requires a fee of £860 per participant, which includes a £60 Visiting membership fee. This fee is not inclusive of registration costs and additional fees related to assessed credits from the host institution, The University of Melbourne.
1) For University of Melbourne students, please enroll directly via the university portal.
2) For Non-Australian University enrolled students contact the AAVS Melbourne director via email@example.com for further information regarding this (CAP) community access program and how you may choose to study in either assessed or non-assessed mode.
For non-Australian University enrolled students:
For Australian University enrolled student (but not University of Melbourne student):
3) Enrolment for University of Melbourne, Non-University of Melbourne, and Non-Australian University enrolled applicants will need the following subject codes to complete the application:
· ABPL30063 _ AA Visiting School Undergraduate
· ABPL90386 _ AA Visiting School Post Graduate
4) Once you have enrolled and accepted you will need to complete the online application found under ‘Links and Downloads’ on the AA Visiting School page. If you are not able to make an online application, email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
5) Once you complete the online application and make a full payment, you are registered to the programme.
Fees do not include flights or accommodation, but accommodation options can be advised. Students need to bring their own laptops, digital equipment and model making tools. Please ensure this equipment is covered by your own insurance as the AA takes no responsibility for items lost or stolen at the workshop.
Fees do not include:
Flights or accommodation.